Bleach online uses a very simple system in calculation of the damage done in battles.
(Calculations are made using decimal percentage, ex: 12.5% = 0.125)
First the system calculates the ATTACK of the attacker according to the formula:
- ATTACK = Atk x Incr x Decr x SkillMod
- Atk = Attacker's physical or kido attack value.
- Incr = Any buff or modifier that increases the attack value, ex: Main character 9th skill effect.
- Decr = Any debuff or modifier that decreases the attack value, ex: Tousen's attack debuff.
- SkillMod = Modifier value of the attack, 100% for normal attack or xxx% depending of the skill ratio.
Then it is calculated the DEFENSE of the victim of the attacker:
- DEFENSE = Def x Incr x Decr
- Def = Victim's physical or kido defense value.
- Incr = Any buff or modifier that increases the defense value, ex: Sajin Komamura skill effect and passive effect.
- Decr = Any debuff or modifier that decreases the defense value, ex: Main character 2nd skill debuff.
With ATTACK and DEFENSE values it can finally calculate the DAMAGE :
- DAMAGE =(ATTACK - DEFENSE) x Incr x Decr x FuryExcess x Critical x Dodge x Block
- Incr = Any buff or modifier that increases the damage value, ex: Damage rate of the 6th piece of equip set, Kazeshini damage buff.
- Decr = Any debuff or modifier that decreases the damage value, ex: Kazeshini damage debuff.
- FuryExcess = 0.25% for each point above 100 fury, ex: 150 fury nets a 12.5% increased damage.
- Crical = 100% if it doesn't happen or 150% plus any critical damage bonus like 5th mod(+20% critical damage).
- Dodge = 100% if it doesn't happen or 0% if it is dodged.
- Block = 100% if it doesn't happen or x% if it is blocked ¹.
¹ not sure if it reduces damage or increases defense value.